Bank Holiday Openings
Good Friday & Easter Monday
We will be open from 9am-1pm at Plains Rd.
24 hour cover provided by Vets Now
Open as normal Easter Saturday at all 3 surgeries
Please note we are closed at Carlton & Woodborough Road surgeries the following Saturday 7th April
Ring 0115 9667920 for 24 hour emergency cover or advice
Easter Advice from the Dog’s Trust
Chocolate is highly toxic to dogs, and could be a recipe for disaster if they get their paws on it.
Ahead of the Easter break, we’re offering tips to help dog owners partial to chocolate easter treats avoid an unexpected trip to the vets with their dog, as well as a reminder of some of the symptoms. However, if you are at all concerned that your dog may have consumed chocolate, don’t delay in taking them to visit us.
What are the symptoms of poisoning?
– Excessive thirst
– Rapid heart rate
– Tremors and potentially seizures
How can you keep your dog safe?
Lock up the choc! If you have a doggy detective keep chocs out of sight and smell
Never feed your dog any type of chocolate that is intended for humans
If you suspect your dog has consumed any chocolate, contact us immediately
We welcome new clients from Nottingham and beyond to our surgeries
Head Vet Andrew Draper is taking part in a challenging London to Paris cycle ride
Concerns have been raised Alabama rot disease in dogs is being picked up in muddy and wooded areas
Sadly we have to report the death of our retired Practice Administrator, Brenda Moffatt, who passed away after a short illness on the 13th of February