Oak House Vets clients Jonathan & Sue are super proud of their gorgeous black Lab Molly, who has saved them not just once but twice from potentially serious harm.
Several months ago Molly started to act strangely and refused to sit on her rug in front of her favourite gas fire.
After some puzzling her owners discovered that the flue to the fire was blocked and dangerous levels of carbon monoxide were building up in the room!
If that wasn’t enough just last week she was staying at her grandparents house and again she refused to go in the kitchen & stayed in the garden barking – after ringing the vets because they thought she was poorly they again discovered she had spotted a gas leak on the cooker!
Needless to say her parents were super proud of her – as are we!
We welcome new clients from Nottingham and beyond to our surgeries
She will be missed greatly by staff, clients & pets alike
The best way to prepare for fireworks is to think like your pet
In light of a recent outbreak locally, sadly involving fatalities….